Tuesday 26 March 2013

Adaptation: Face Modelling 1

For each of my trees I need the face of the its respective child and woman. I've modelled out the first face focusing on making child-like features like chubby cheeks. I'll use it a a base model for the rest of the faces just changing them slightly so they're not all the same. Also they might be a bit too smooth for the style I'm going for so after I smooth them I'll experiment with hardening edges in certain places to make it seem more wood-like.

The initial model has it's eyes open but since then I've decided to shut them like they'd be in a slumber.




1 comment:

  1. Hi :)

    I've put you forward for a Summer work placement with Pete Wallace and his company 'Butch Auntie'. You can work remotely, so there's no travel involved, but Pete would like to meet you on Tuesday 7th May @ 10am in the CGAA base room for an initial briefing.

    ReplyDelete