Wednesday 16 May 2012

Unit 6: Influence Videos

Here's a few videos with aspects closely related to how I envision my animation to look like. Obviously higher quality than what I'm capable of in Maya at the moment but influential nonetheless. Some also couldn't be embedded so I just linked them.

This video clearly shows the process of mitosis but still holding a level of pleasing aesthetic value.


A little bit of spiderman here. At 1:00 minute the Venom symbiote animation is very akin to what I picture of a cancerous takeover. An animation like that would be difficult but the idea of the long strands connected together could be a good idea for my factory cancer transformation.


Here's a medical animation showreel showing more cinematic characteristics without dialogue:


Finally here are two high aesthetic quality animations playing along with only music. The visual tell the story themselves.

http://www.nucleusinc.com/pharmaceutical-animations.php?vn=proteinsynthesis&f=f


http://catalog.nucleusinc.com/nucleusindex.php?


No comments:

Post a Comment